|Community Calendar - Seeley Lake, Swan Valley, Condon
Community members are invited to submit dates, times and locations of events, meetings and other happenings. Submission deadline: Thursday 2 pm, 677-2022 or email: email@example.com.
These organizations are run by busy people who live complex and interesting lives. Because their schedules are subject to change The Pathfinder cannot be responsible for the dates, times and places listed. Be sure to call ahead and always check on meeting and or event specifics.
Updated Jan. 12, 2013
• AARP, 1st Mon, noon, Condon Comm. Hall
• Seeley Lake Comm. Council, 1st Mon, 6pm, Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center
• Swan Valley School Bd, 1st Mon, 7:30pm, School Library
• Swan Valley Community Club, 1st Tuesday, Swan Valley Community Hall, 6pm
• Seeley Lake Driftriders, 1st Wed, 7pm, Seeley Lake Community Hall
• Seeley Lake Historical Soc, 2nd Mon, 2pm, Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center
• Condon Community Council, Growth Plan, 2nd Wed, 4pm, Condon Community Hall
• Seeley-Swan Hospital District 2nd Mon, 5pm, Clinic Conference Room, Med. Ctr
• DARLOA, 2nd Wed, 6pm, Sr. Cit Ctr.
• Seeley Lake Chamber, 2nd Thur, 8:15am, Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center
• Comfort Quilts, 2nd Thur, 10am
• Seeley Lake Economic Development Committee, 2nd Thur, 7pm, Seeley Lake Elementary School
• Swan Valley Fire Serv. Area, 3rd Mon, 6pm, Condon Fire Hall
• Seeley Lake Elem Bd Mtg, 3rd Tues, 6pm, SLE
• Seeley Lake Fire Dist, 3rd Tues, 6pm, Fire Hall
• Seeley Swan Search & Rescue, 3rd Tues, 6:30pm, Fire Hall
• Swan Valley Community Council, 3rd Tues, 7pm, Swan Valley Community Hall
• Seeley Swan ATV Club, third Wed., May Sept. see SeeleySwanATVclub.org for details
• Upper Swan Valley Historical Society, third Thur, 1pm, Swan Valley Library
• Veterans and Families of Seeley Lake, 3rd Thurs, 2pm, building next to Chicken Coop
• Seeley Lake Sewer Dist, 3rd Thur, 5:15pm, Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center
• Home School Support Group, 3rd Thur, 7pm, Faith Chapel
• Swan Valley Comm Club, 4th Mon, 7pm, Comm Hall
• Seeley Lake Refuse Bd, 4th Mon, 7pm, Transfer Site, 2698 Woodworth Rd.
• Seeley Lake Senior Citizens Board Meeting, 4th Tues, 2pm, Senior Citizens Center
• Quiltmakers of the Tamaracks, 4th Wed, 12pm, Seeley Lake Comm Hall
• Seeley Lake Water Bd, last Thurs of the month, 5:30pm, Water District Office
• Lions Club, 4th Thur, 6:30pm, Seeley Lake Comm Hall
(help for those with a suspected drinking problem)
• Seeley Lake: Every Mon, 7pm, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 1655 Airport Rd. For info: 677-3411 or 677-3271.
• Potomac: 406-244-5204
• Missoula: Daily Meetings:
Sunrise Groups: 546 South Ave. W (basement) 6:30am & 8am; High Noon Group, Mon-Sat: MCT Bldg. rm 301, 200 N. Adams, 12 noon; Daily Group Discussion, 1st Baptist Church, corner of Woody & Pine, 8 pm.
Alateen: (help for teenagers of alcoholic families) For info call 677-2753 or 677-2969.
Al-Anon: (support for those affected by alcoholism of friend or family member) 2 nd & 4 th Thurs, 7pm, Lutheran Church. For info call 677-2753 or 677-2969.
Overeaters Anonymous: Every Thur, 7pm, Faith Lutheran Church, Condon, 754-2371
Missoula County Commissioners Public Mtg: 2nd & 4 thWeds, Courthouse Annex, Room 201, Missoula, 1:30pm
T.O.P.S. Mtg: Every Thur, Mission Bible Fellowship Bldg., Seeley Lake, 9:30am
WIC Clinic: 1st Tues every other month, 9:20am-3:30pm, Faith Chapel
Pinochle: Every 1st & 3rd Sat, Senior Citizens Center, 7pm
DUMPSTER TRANSFER SITE: Summer hours: Wed. 9am 7pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm.
Winter hours: Wed, Sat & Sun 10am 4pm.
Food Bank: Tues, 12-4pm, next to Multi-purpose Room, S.L. Elementary, 677-5025
Loving Hearts Thrift Store: Open Wed, 11-3pm, Sat, 10-1pm, 406-210-0939
Seeley Lake Community Hall: For hall rental, call Clearwater Montana Vacations, 677-7035
Seeley Lake Historical Museum & Visitors Center: Open Tues thru Fri, 10am - 2pm. For visitor info. - please call 677-2880, for museum info. please call 677-2990
Seeley Lake Public Library (Seeley-Swan High School), Tues., Wed., & Thurs. 10-6pm, Fri. & Sat. 10 4pm, Story time Weds. 3:30pm. Phone: 677-8995
Swan Valley Library (Condon) Tues, 10:30-4pm; Wed, 10:30-6pm; Fri, 10:30-4pm. Phone: 754-2521
Family History Ctr.-LDS Church: Open Wed, 11-3pm. Call 677-2642 or 677-2575.
EMERGENCY: Dial 911 if you live in Seeley Lake, Condon, Greenough or Ovando.
Swan Lake Residents: 886-2324 (Fire, QRU or Search & Rescue) or 1-406-752-6161 for Sheriff, Highway Patrol.
All rights reserved, no photograph, writing or other material may be used without prior permission.